Greater Dayton Chinese School Tuition Refund Policy
● Registration fee is non-refundable.
● Tuition is fully refundable by the end of 2nd week of class, 50% is refundable by the end of the 4th week of class.
如果需要退学，学费可在上课第 2 周结束时全额退还，50% 可在上课第 4 周结束时退还
● No refund will be given after 4th week of class.
上课第 4 周后不退款
GDCS Ground Rules and Discipline Policy
Based on University of Dayton’s COVID protocol, everyone, whether vaccinated or not, is required to wear a mask inside the campus buildings.
The GDCS Board of Trustees would like to address the importance of the school ground rules and disciplines explicitly to students and parents/guardians. By enrolling your children in GDCS, parents/guardians have agreed upon school rules and disciplines, and endorsed your full support to the teachers for maintaining order at the school. Please talk to your children about these rules, and the possible consequences of breaking these rules in the school.
Responsibility of Parents:
• All parents need to pay $50 parent duty deposit per family. Parent duty deposit will be refunded if the family completes the requires school duties and classroom duties as well as no violation of school rules.
• All parents or students need to park at the designated parking lot. Under no circumstances, any parents or students can park at the Marianist parking space. If there is any violation, $50 parent deposit will be forfeited and a warning to be suspended from the school will be given to the family.
• Parents need to sign up for the required numbers of school duty and the classroom monitor duty. A $20 fee will be charged if a school duty is missed and a $10 fee will be charged if a classroom monitor duty is missed.
• 家长需要登记服务所需的学校值日职责和课室值日班长职责。如果家长没有履行登记的学校值日职责，每次将收取 20 美元的费用：如果没有履行课堂值日班长职责，每次将收取 10 美元的费用。
• Educate your children on the school rules
• Responsible to the safety of your children in the school.
• Monitor your children before class starts, during class changing and after the class. Make sure there is no horseplay, running around, or loud noise. Do not allow children to play on the fire alarm, vending machine or any other school properties.
• Bring your children to classroom and pick them up on time. GDCS will charge $1 per minute daycare fee for monitoring students after the class end.
• 带孩子到教室，按时接孩子。GDCS 将在课后收取每分钟 1 美元的日托费。
• No food or drink other than water and snack permitted by the teachers.
• Legally and financially liable to any property damage and bodily injury.
• At the end of each class, help students and teacher clean the white board, turn off any computer/projector, put desks and chairs in original order before leaving the room, pick up all visible trash.
• The parents on school duty need to walk through all classrooms to make sure all equipment is put back in the original condition and there is no litter in the classrooms.
Ground Rules for Students:
• Respect teachers and classmates. Follow the teacher’s directions and finish assigned work on time.
• No food or drink is allowed in the classrooms, except water or snacks permitted by the teachers.
• Do not play with any classroom equipment or facilities in the building.
• Keep the noise level low. No horseplay of any kind, no running, no jumping over or standing on furniture, no writing on boards unless it is permitted by the teacher.
• At the end of each class, help the teacher clean the classroom and put desks and chairs in original order before leaving the room.
• No violence or bullying is tolerated.
Any misbehaved students will receive a warning, and parents will be informed. Students with second warning may be suspended for one session or the entire school day. A note will be sent home for the signature of parents/guardians. At least one parent/guardian will be required to sit in the class with his/her child after second incident. The Board of Trustees retains the right to suspend the enrollment of any students with repeated or serious violations without refund.